Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Back after a looooong hiatus!

As-Salaamu 'Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh

How are you readers? I know I have been gone for a very long time, but hey, I'm back! :) 

So far my life has been so busy now that I am in Grade 11, my last school year before pre-university. Since two weeks ago I had to endure through my semester exams therefore I spent my whole evenings and nights revising all of my nine chosen subjects. Because of this, I had extremely little time for me to continue posting. Even before all this, my studies have been so strenuous and demanding that I could not just sit down and type anything on this blog. I do regret my one-and-a-half-month long absence and I will be making it up to you with regular posts about all the happenings in the past weeks in school and in the coming days!

Watch out for these in this month:

  • LANGUAGES I LEARN / ADMIRE (OR BOTH!)
A series of informative posts about the languages that I speak, study and enjoy listening to. Also featuring a deep insight into my methods of studying each of them and how I adapt each to my everyday use! Highlights coming soon: Malay, English
  • MY TRAVELS IN... (2006-2014)
Have you ever traversed the deserts of the Sharqiya Sands or wandered within the snowy forests of Sakhalin Island? In total, I have visited and lived in more than ten different countries, each with their own different unique characters, and I share with you, with genuine photographs, my magnificent experiences in each destination.
  • AN INSIGHT INTO HOSTEL LIFE
Having been my second home for the past 2 years, many of my friends from my school and elsewhere have been wondering how life is like living away from my family members. Well now I will highlight many of the details of my experiences here, such as studying, roommate relations and facilities present. 
  • CREATIVE CORNER: MY LITERARY MASTERPIECES
I will also be typing up my handwritten pieces of writing from school. Based on the feedback from teachers, the creative posts have been marked and may be used as examples of IGCSE standard for First Language English.

No comments:

Post a Comment